Going through the application code for #adc_12b1msps_sar_polling for imxrt1050-evkb, I was puzzled by the config for ADC.
* config->enableAsynchronousClockOutput = true;
* config->enableOverWrite = false;
* config->enableContinuousConversion = false;
* config->enableHighSpeed = false;
* config->enableLowPower = false;
* config->enableLongSample = false;
* config->referenceVoltageSource = kADC_ReferenceVoltageSourceVref;
* config->samplePeriodMode = kADC_SamplePeriod2or12Clocks;
* config->clockSource = kADC_ClockSourceAD;
* config->clockDriver = kADC_ClockDriver1;
* config->resolution = kADC_Resolution12Bit;
Reference voltage source is selected as kADC_ReferenceVoltageSourceVref. Where can I find more info on this ?
Also I'd be grateful if someone could explain the reasons for choosing these config parameters.
Unlike other kinetis MCU, RT1050 only has Vrefh and Vrefl as reference voltage, no alternate. But the driver is share with kinetis device. So, kADC_ReferenceVoltageSourceVref because the only option. The information of reference voltage is in reference manual chapter 64.