cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using alternate USB_OTG1_ID on MXMRT1052

sirvo
Contributor I

Hi,

We have implemented in our device a generic HID USB application as from SDK example.

We also have been using the MXMRT1052 EVK board.

It all works as expected.

However, we have another custom board that is very similiar to EVK board, except that the USB_OTG1_ID (GPIO_AD_B0_01 pin) was left floating.

It is no possible to access this pin due to IC package.

I read that the USB_OTG1_ID is available at GPIO_AD_B1_02 and this pin is accessible in this custom board.

1) Can I use this alternate pin as ID for my current project?

2) I could not find on USB source code and includes the proper place to tell sub driver to use this alternate pin. I have tried looking for PORTSC and other registers but no success. What would be the proper way to reallocate that?

Thanks.

Sylvio ALves

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jamesli
Contributor III

Hi, fangfang:

I had the same problem to locate source code to change for using GPIO_AD_B1_02 as USB_OTG1_ID, using GPIO_AD_B1_01 as USB_OTG1_PWR; is there anybody know how? Please give a name of sample code!

Thank you in advance!

Jian 

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

• Can I use this alternate pin as ID for my current project?

#Yes. You can use the alternate pin GPIO_AD_B1_02 as USB_OTG1_ID.

2) I could not find on USB source code and includes the proper place to tell sub driver to use this alternate pin. I have tried looking for PORTSC and other registers but no success. What would be the proper way to reallocate that?

#: Please find the USB samples as  the link. https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/builder .The customer can reallocate it according to the samples.

0 Kudos

sirvo
Contributor I

Hi,

I did try that but I could not find USB samples that allow me to change pin reallocation.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

0 Kudos