I have update my mdk compiler to V5.30, an err "RTE_Components.h not found" print out when compile SDK 2.7.0 version with MIMXRT1064
I recently meet the same bug. but I think it's not bug of AC6,
after some research, I found the -D_RTE_ define is imported during depends parsing step.
but in entire SDK_2.8.2_EVK-MIMXRT1010 folder, there was only $ifdef check, I can't found the source of _RTE_.
Hi Yunfeng Zhang ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Actually, I've no idea about this error, so I was wondering if you can describe the steps of replicating the issue.