Unable to connect wire for probe index 1 - debug issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect wire for probe index 1 - debug issue

ping1
Contributor V

Hi, just started working with MiMXRt1064 -EVK, and today it suddenly stopped debugging and coming up with this error message, I am using on-board Link Server bugger and MCUXpresso with version as below

MCUXpresso IDE v11.1.1 [Build 3241] [2020-03-02]
(c) Copyright 2006-2020 NXP

Java version: 1.8.0_201

pastedImage_2.png 

Anyone can help please?

Thanks!

Ping

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

naveen1010
Contributor I

HI NXP tech support,

Facing the same issue, as i am trying to program my custom target board having LPC5506JBD64K, using MCU Link pro programmer. 

0 Kudos

Kaustubh_Vedak
Contributor I

I am also facing the same issue there is no solution given  or found anything to resolve this issue will like to get the solution @kerryzhou  @victorjimenez 

Kaustubh_Vedak_0-1654684332952.png

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Kaustubh_Vedak ,

Please create the new question post here:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/bd-p/imxrt

Tell us your used IDE version, debugger, RT board, then we will help you directly in your own post, thanks.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ping, 

As we discussed in the case, it seems that your RT is bricked and none of the methods that we discussed work to recover your board. With the things that you were working, it seems not possible to brick your board so the best way to continue with this is to submit a warranty ticket: Returns and Warranty Information | NXP 

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

tim5
Contributor I

Hi 

Could you please specify what methods you tried to fix this issue? I am having the same issue but don't find a solution.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

使用Jlink将片内flash擦除掉即可

0 Kudos

ping1
Contributor V

Thanks for response, how to do that in detail pls? 

0 Kudos