cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB APP. Error while Jump from Bootloader in RT1052

ray_deng1
Contributor III

Dears,

I use USB for Bootloader interface. USB cannot be recognized by PC when jump to App. from bootloader.

.bss & .data file located at SRAM_DTC (0x2000,000, length 0x20,000).Would you please kindly help to advice?

BRs,

Ray

0 Kudos
5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Actually, I'm not very clear with your question, so I was wondering if you can describe your question in detail again.
Looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and clarification.
According to your description, the application will manipulate the USB module.
So firstly, I think you should check the application to whether works well, secondly, it needs to check the jump work succeed or not.
Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

ray_deng1
Contributor III

Thanks Jeremy, I tested other function of the application such As TSI, RS485, it is working well. Can you help to advice? BRs, Ray

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Firstly, whether you can share the enumeration process of the USB HID device, next, you can try to debug the application demo in the SDRAM to check it work well or not.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

ray_deng1
Contributor III

Thanks, Jeremy,

I finished bootloader for RT1052 which located in Flex SPI Flash, and testing OK, PC can recognize the USB HID device normally.

Then, I use the PC software transfer the application to bootloader which may save the application firmware in another SPI Flash.

After downloading, bootloader will copy application firmware to SDRAM.

Then jumping to application to run. But it cannot recognize the USB HID device normally.

BRs,

Ray

0 Kudos