cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The second network port of RT1061 is blocked

xuh
Contributor I

Hello!

We are debugging the circuit board equipped with RT1061CVL5A. The second network port has not been able to communicate. We have a  RT1064DVL6A development board on hand. Both network ports can communicate. What‘s the difference between the two chips?’See the attachment for related circuits;

1. The first network port can communicate, but when two network ports are initialized at the same time, the first network cannot communicate either;

2. The second network port light, speed light and link light are normal, but the ping fails;

3. When the second network port is connected to the network cable, use an oscilloscope to measure, txclk has a 50M clock, MDC frequency is 2.4M, TXEN, TXD0, and TXD1 are always low. Disconnect these 3 wires and the Mac is still Low level

4. Disconnect R86, R87, R88, and connect the three signal wires TXEN, TXD0, TXD1 to GPIO_EMC_30, 31, 32, the phenomenon is still the same;

I would like to ask, have any other customers encountered such a problem, or is there a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xu hao,

About the RT1060 two ethernet interface, one of our 3rd part company have designed one board OK1061, this is the related circuit:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

You can check the circuit, whether some difference with your board or not?

As I know this board both two ethernet interfaces can work.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos