次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Secure Provisioning Tool - USB Connection Mode

ソリューションへジャンプ
889件の閲覧回数
pauricacre
Contributor III

I've been using the RT1060EVK up to now and when I use the Secure Provisioning tool via USB, the Boot Mode is ROM Bootloader.

pauricacre_0-1639130826481.png

I've just received my custom PCB's with the same RT1060 as the EVK but the Mode is set to FlashLoader. How can I change this to ROM Bootloader like the EVK?

pauricacre_1-1639130851890.png

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
878件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @pauricacre 

It doesn't matter, you already can connect with the flashloader, just try to download a simple app, eg. led_blinky to your customer board in the serial downoad mode with USB HID, whether you can success or not?

Please try it on you side.

If download OK, you even don't need to care about the flashloader or ROM bootloader.

Best Regards,

kerry

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
879件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @pauricacre 

It doesn't matter, you already can connect with the flashloader, just try to download a simple app, eg. led_blinky to your customer board in the serial downoad mode with USB HID, whether you can success or not?

Please try it on you side.

If download OK, you even don't need to care about the flashloader or ROM bootloader.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 件の賞賛
873件の閲覧回数
pauricacre
Contributor III

It wouldn't work for me, but I came back to it after a while and the mode text had updated to ROM Bootloader and then it worked fine so I have no idea what changed, Anyway, it seems to working fine now.

Thanks for your help.

0 件の賞賛