cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Provisioning Tool - USB Connection Mode

Jump to solution
pauricacre
Contributor III

I've been using the RT1060EVK up to now and when I use the Secure Provisioning tool via USB, the Boot Mode is ROM Bootloader.

pauricacre_0-1639130826481.png

I've just received my custom PCB's with the same RT1060 as the EVK but the Mode is set to FlashLoader. How can I change this to ROM Bootloader like the EVK?

pauricacre_1-1639130851890.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @pauricacre 

It doesn't matter, you already can connect with the flashloader, just try to download a simple app, eg. led_blinky to your customer board in the serial downoad mode with USB HID, whether you can success or not?

Please try it on you side.

If download OK, you even don't need to care about the flashloader or ROM bootloader.

Best Regards,

kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @pauricacre 

It doesn't matter, you already can connect with the flashloader, just try to download a simple app, eg. led_blinky to your customer board in the serial downoad mode with USB HID, whether you can success or not?

Please try it on you side.

If download OK, you even don't need to care about the flashloader or ROM bootloader.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 Kudos
pauricacre
Contributor III

It wouldn't work for me, but I came back to it after a while and the mode text had updated to ROM Bootloader and then it worked fine so I have no idea what changed, Anyway, it seems to working fine now.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos