您的意思是: 
已解决

Sample code for crypto accelerator

跳至解决方案
906 次查看
Masmiseim
Senior Contributor I

Hello NXP community,

the iMXRT10xx devices support crypto acceleration via the Data Co-processor. Is there any sample code available, especially for AES and SHA?

Thanks and best regards

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
863 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
There's a dcp demo that resides in ~\boards\evkmimxrt1020\driver_examples of the installed SDK library directory.

jeremyzhou_0-1626143220641.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

3 回复数
892 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor
products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the dcp demo in the SDK library.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
884 次查看
Masmiseim
Senior Contributor I

Hello jeremyzhou,

thank you for your feedback.

Which of the examples in the SDK are you referring to? The only ones which are related to AES and SHA are the mbedTLS examples. As far as I know are these examples not using the Crypto accelerators. Did I miss something?

0 项奖励
864 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
There's a dcp demo that resides in ~\boards\evkmimxrt1020\driver_examples of the installed SDK library directory.

jeremyzhou_0-1626143220641.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: