SLN-VIZN-IOT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLN-VIZN-IOT

santimayganguly
Contributor I

>> I connect 'SLN-VIZN-IOT' board to 'PC' using LPUART3_TX(1/J8), LPUART3_RX(7/J8) and GND signals and put MAX3232 in between.

>> I compile the project "sln_vizn_iot_hello_world" for flash Bank-B and flashed the corresponding 'bin' file through "MSD Update".
>> Unfortunately no "Hello World" output is found in 'Putty', configured as 115200,8,1,N(,h/w flow control:none).
>> Even there is no pulse is traced through LPUART3_TX(1/J8) pin .

Then.....
>> I compile the project "sln_vizn_iot_hello_world" for flash Bank-A and flashed the corresponding 'bin' file through "MSD Update".
>> But this time also no "Hello World" output is found and no pulse is traced through LPUART3_TX(1/J8) pin .

I spend a lot of time by going through the code, reading documents again and again, but unable to fix/crack the above problem.

I stuck up at the very beginning, can't proceed further, please help.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

This functionality is already found in the userid_oobe project (see sln_shell.cpp and sln_vizn_cli.cpp). The hello_world application is configured for a flash address that would require reflashing the bootstrap and potentially the bootloader as well. This example project will be removed in future releases of the SDK to avoid this. 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos