SLN-VIZN-IOT how to use the wireless connection ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLN-VIZN-IOT how to use the wireless connection ?

kevin_hector
Contributor II

I'm Working on the SLN-VIZN-IOT and in one of the video of presentation : https://www.mouser.fr/new/nxp-semiconductors/nxp-sln-vizn-iot/#Image-6 

In this video we can see that it is possible to use the kit with a smartphone to control it, but I don't find any information to connect my smartphone with the kit, so how to do that ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kevin,

Hope you are doing well.

The video is showing a demonstration  that was created for that event. It shows a typical use case that may be achievable by this solution. However, at the moment we do not have any application publicly available for this kit. This should be developed by customers. The kit has the capability to register faces without the use of an external application. In addition if you would like to see what the camera is seeing you can connect it to the computer.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kevin,

Hope you are doing well.

I am checking this information with our team. I will provide a response as soon as possible. In the meantime I recommend using the getting started to get your kit up and running.

Getting Started with the SLN-VIZN-IOT | NXP 

In addition the hardware and software package that you download for the kit, comes with different information that you may refer to, to get your application started.

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos