cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLN-VIZN-IOT Camera options

Netanel
Contributor I

Hello, 

I wanted to know if anyone had a chance to try out a different camera with higher resolution on the SLN-VIZN-IOT board. Something in the range of 2MP.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Currently the MT9M114 and GC0308  are the only ones we have officially tested. It's possible that a similar image sensor like the OV7725 would work, but we can't guarantee that at the moment as it's not something we've tested. In general for camera requirements, the solution needs a sensor which supports a DVP interface, RGB or YUV data output, and should support VGA resolution.

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Netanel
Contributor I

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply, 

Are you planning to update the camera module to a higher resolution ? Are you working on a new Camera module ?

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Netanel

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, There is not the more information for it so far. Sorry for it.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos