显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

SLN-LOCAL2-IOT FileNotFoundError

325 次查看
Kp_krishna
Contributor I

Hi, 

I'm trying to program the SLN-LOCAL2-IOT board using the open boot programming procedure in linux machine. I made sure that the boot jumper is in the right position (0) and generated correctly my images binaries (bootstrap,bootloader and program) from the SDK without a single change. My signing entity was generated correctly as stated in the Developer Guide. 

When I try to program my board using the script open_prog_full.py with sln_local2_iot_config folder as arguments it shows an error stating that

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'sdphost'    

screenshot is attached and note documentation of Ivaldi application says that Linux is untested .Any suggestions or explanation to this problem ?                                                                                                   

@kerryzhou 

Thank you !

0 项奖励
1 回复

307 次查看
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Kp_krishna 

First of all, please accept my apologies for late response. We have some backlog with the requests. I truly appreciate that you were so patient.

I will be who is going to assist you with the support, so regarding your error on your linux console, it seems that your .py file directory is wrong and that's why you are getting that error. You should try to write the correct path (.../.../open_prog_full.py)  in order to run the open_prog_full.py file succesfully.

Please let me know your comments or if you still have problems or more questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this message.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

Please let me know your comments or questions, it will be a pleasure to continue assisting you.

0 项奖励