Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLN-ALEXA-IOT: Getting Started with Alexa Voice Service

Jump to solution
seandutoit
Contributor II

Good day

I received my SLN-ALEXA-IOT development kit.

I navigated to the new page 

https://nxp.com/mcu-avs

and clicked on Getting Started.

I followed the instructions and during Step 1.4 (Connecting to WiFi ) something went wrong. I unplugged the development kit from USB power.

Now when I power it up, the Orange LED keeps on flashing.

I pressed the button in the hole at the back( I guessed it is a Reset). All the LEDS on the board stopped and restarted, but still the Orange LED keeps on flashing

What do I need to do to get it to the unboxing stage.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Depending on the frequency at which the LED is blinking it means the status of the solution. Please refer to table 1 of the MCU Alexa Voice Control Solution User's Guide. 

If you want to reset the WiFi credentials, you need to press SW1 for 5 - 10 seconds. If you want to do a factory reset then you need to press SW1 for over 10 seconds. This information is in table 2 of the MCU Alexa Voice Control Solution User's Guide. 

You can download the document from the following link: 
MCU Alexa Voice Control Solution User's Guide 

Regards,
Victor 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Depending on the frequency at which the LED is blinking it means the status of the solution. Please refer to table 1 of the MCU Alexa Voice Control Solution User's Guide. 

If you want to reset the WiFi credentials, you need to press SW1 for 5 - 10 seconds. If you want to do a factory reset then you need to press SW1 for over 10 seconds. This information is in table 2 of the MCU Alexa Voice Control Solution User's Guide. 

You can download the document from the following link: 
MCU Alexa Voice Control Solution User's Guide 

Regards,
Victor