cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP CLIENT

shreyasbn
Contributor I

Hello,

I want to develop SFTP client to my project for secure file transfer to available SFTP Server. I don't know which library is available for this sftp can you suggest any library is available, I am working on IMXRT1064 development Board for this development.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd like to suggest you consider the Embedded SSH Client/Server library in your design.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

shreyasbn
Contributor I

Hello,

Thank you for your Suggestion, Above suggested library having more dependencies, I am using LWIP network stack, It doesn't contain some dependency files. I tried to solve that dependency library files, still it is exist, please suggest any library should depends on LWIP network stack.

Thank you,

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Maybe you can search an open-source library or project via Google.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos