cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card SDR12 mode?

mspenard603
Contributor IV

Hi All,

How do I force the SD driver to use SDR12? I see "kSD_TimingSDR12DefaultMode" for setting the pin config dynamically etc. But how do I control what mode SD is using overall?

Actually, the card being on a bread-board, I'd like to run the driver as slow as possible. Is it possible to keep at 400khz?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike Spenard ,

Do you use the uSDHC module, and want to work under SDR12 mode, is it right?

Not boot the code from the SD card with SDR12?

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

mspenard603
Contributor IV

Right... fsl_sd.h etc etc.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike,

Sorry for my later reply.

If you want to know how to enter the SDR12 mode, you need to know the UHS-I command sequence at first, and know the SD cord working flow. SDR12 is in the UHS-I mode.

pastedImage_1.png

About the UHS-I command sequence, you can check this document, which I searched it from the google.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwig0KztxeDjA... 

Page 35:

pastedImage_3.png

So, you can follow the above command sequence to enter the SDR12 mode.

You can learn it at first. About the clock, you also can configure your expected clock for the SD clock.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos