cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1176 GPIO power Missing

Shayke12
Contributor I

Hello All,

We designed our board based on i.mxRT1176 EVB.

Everything seems to be o.k, the power rails are okay, and the JTAG chain is working.

The boot is designed to be from quad flash.

We are finishing the boot sequence: we can stop the software after the main. The software is just simple IO toggling.

The problem is that we can't toggle any IO and they seem to be stacked at 0V.

We checked the "IO VCC" for each IO block and the power is good.

Any idea what seems to be the problem?

I will be glad to share more information upon request.

Thanks

Shay

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
It seems a bit weird, I was wondering if you can share the schematic of your board, further, I'd like to know whether the testing demo works well on the MIMXRT1170 EVK board.
Looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Shayke12
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy,

Hope you are doing well these days.

Happy new year.

1st of all sorry for the late response, we collected some more data on our malfunction.

Please find attached the board schematics.

The problem is that the software is not running (the same software is running on EVB).

More details:

We see that the ROM is working.

We can write to the flash and read it (via JTAG).

We are uploading the software from the flash to the internal RAM, but when we debug it, we see some problems with address mapping, and the software is not running.

Thank you very much

Shay

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and information.
After going through the schematic, I've not found anything wrong with it, meanwhile, this schematic is close to the design of the MIMXRT1170 EVK.
Further, I'd like to know the ratio of arising the weird phenomenon in all boards, do other application demos such as printing some string via UART pins work well?
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos