cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1170 ADC-ETC trigger DMA problem

Jump to solution
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

I am using the RT1170 ADC-ETC test, I hope to add DMA to carry data, I don't know where I set it wrong, I have never triggered DMA requests.I will TRIG0_ENABLE position 1, when the ADC conversion is completed, TRIG0_REQ is also set 1. However, it does not enter the DMA interrupt.

企业微信截图_1627976116232.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

It is found that it is caused by setting the source address error, and the 0x403b0028 is modified to 0x40048028

View solution in original post

3 Replies
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

It is found that it is caused by setting the source address error, and the 0x403b0028 is modified to 0x40048028

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to your previous question, you already implemented ADC-ETC combine DMA function on the RT1052, in my opinion, you can port it to RT1170 easily with a bit of modification.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

I am carried out according to the previous configuration, but I have not succeeded, the DMA did not carry out data handling

0 Kudos