cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1064 USB BULK

southernsky
Contributor I

Hi Everyone

Now I want to use the USB of RT1064 to transfer big data which is about 32G to PC. I want to use bulk. But I don't know hot do it. May I need write a USB driver for PC. Which example in usb_example could be used by me? Thanks.

Regards

Chris Song

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Chris,

I recommend you to take a look to MSC and CDC examples in the SDK. In MSC class data is transferred using bulk transfer and CDC class use bulk endpoints for data transfer and interrupt endpoint for notifications.

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

southernsky
Contributor I

I want to use hid and bulk to send or receive data by USB. But I don't know the code architecture of MSC and CDC example.Can you give me some advice about them?

Thanks very much

0 Kudos

southernsky
Contributor I

Hi Felipe

Thanks for your reply. Because my circuit board has sdcard and usb device. sdcard is used by fatfs. So I read the example usb_device_msc_sdcard. Then I have 3 question to ask you.
1. when the circuit board is supply by battery and isn't plugged with pc by usb cable. The RT1064 write data to sdcard or read data from sdcard. The USB device don't work. when the circuit board is plugged with pc by usb cable. The USB device start work. I think it could be workable. Could it?
2.I found the usb example occupy a large number ram, about 800K. I read the code but i don't know why the example occupy a large number ram? Can I reduce it? How to do it?
3. If I couldn't reduce the ram . Maybe I must use SDRAM?

Thank a lot

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Chris,

Please see my answers below:

1. For this you will need to verify your hardware to make sure you USB is being powered correctly.

2,3. I checked the example on my side and I have the following RAM usage. Could you please double check?

pastedImage_2.png

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos