cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1060 Connecting ETM Trace + LCDIF

TzeWey
Contributor I

Hi!

From the datasheet, it would appear that the ETM Trace pin mux conflicts with the LCDIF pins, which prevents simultaneously enabling full functionality of both features. I am currently designing a PCB that would allow choosing the connection by mounting the termination resistor for the feature that is required (either the ETM Trace or LCD). 

Would like to know whether there might be any compatibility issues for the proposed configuration or whether there are better solutions to this problem? For example, is it okay to mux the ETM trace pins with the remaining pins muxed to the LCDIF (my expectation is that the ETM trace should work with the LCD displaying images with incorrect colors due to missing a few data lines)?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tze Wey

0 Kudos
1 Reply

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes, there is a conflict when using this pin configuration at the same time. So you use the termination resistor is OK. For more information you can refer to the application note https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/application-note/AN12877.pdf.

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos