RT1052 sdk2.7.0 add rt-thread operating system

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1052 sdk2.7.0 add rt-thread operating system

Contributor I

1、Hello!Since your latest RT1052 SDK package only supports compiler version 6, could you please check the previous SDK package which can support compiler version 5?

2、How does RT1052 SDK 2.7.0 support rt-thread, since cortex-m7's context_rvds.s currently only supports compiler version 5

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
1) I'm not very clear with this question, what's compiler do you talk about?
2) Until now, the RT-Thread is not included in the SDK library, it needs the developer to port it by himself, otherwise, use the software library provided by the RT-Thread team.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hello!The IDE I used is keil and the compiler is ARM compeler, as shown in the following figure.

RT1052 SDK2.7.0 can only support versio 6, which is also the answer I got when I asked for support on your website!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thanks for your clarification.
Right now, the previous versions of the SDK library are unavailable to be download on NXP website, in further, the SDK library is too large to share in the community, so I'd like to suggest you use the search engine to look for other downloading sources.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.