RT1052 Supported by Arduino framework???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1052 Supported by Arduino framework???

Contributor I

Recently I wanna use PlatformIO IDE, a VSCode extension, to build a project of rt1052.

Unfortunately, I can not find an arduino framework for any one of the NXP i.MX RT chips, including RT1052!!! 

Only mbed and Zephyr RTOS r supported.

So, it that any chance for me to find an rt1050 arduino framework from somewhere I don't know for my project???

微信截图_20200805175722.png

Best regards for ur kindness.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ethan, 

We don't have an Arduino framework for any RT device. I highly recommend you to download the MCUXpresso SDK for the RT1050-EVKB. The MCUXpresso SDK is a comprehensive software enablement package designed to simplify and accelerate application development. The MCUXpresso SDK includes production-grade software with integrated RTOS (optional), integrated enabling software technologies (stacks and middleware), reference software, and more.

In addition to working seamlessly with the MCUXpresso IDE, the MCUXpresso SDK also supports and provides example projects for IAR, KEIL, and GCC with Cmake.

You can download it from the following link: Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos