Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1052+ADV7280A,Configuration of CSI for CCIR656

Jump to solution
FromCH0
Contributor II

Dear NXP,

I am trying to obtain CCIR656 format video signal with ADV7280a, and then process it through CSI of RT1052 and display it on LCD screen.The CSI setting codes are as follows:

camera_config.pixelFormat=kCAMERA_InterfaceCCIR656;//CCIR656 Signal from ADV7280a

camera_config.bytesPerPixel=APP_BPP;//APP_BPP=2

camera_config.resolution=FSL_VIDEO_RESOLUTION(lcddev.width,lcddev.height);

camera_config.frameBufferLinePitch_Bytes=lcddev.width*APP_BPP;

camera_config.interface=kVIDEO_PixelFormatYUYV ; // YUV422

camera_config.controlFlags=APP_CAMERA_CONTROL_FLAGS;

For RGB565 format, the parameter of  APP_CAMERA_CONTROL_FLAGS is defined as follows:

#define APP_CAMERA_CONTROL_FLAGS (kCAMERA_HrefActiveHigh | kCAMERA_VsyncActiveLow | kCAMERA_DataLatchOnRisingEdge)

enum _camera_flags

{

kCAMERA_HrefActiveLow = 0U,                 /*!< HREF is active low. */

kCAMERA_HrefActiveHigh = (1U << 0U),        /*!< HREF is active high. */

kCAMERA_DataLatchOnFallingEdge = 0U,        /*!< Pixel data latched at falling edge of pixel clock. */

kCAMERA_DataLatchOnRisingEdge = (1U << 1U), /*!< Pixel data latched at rising edge of pixel clock. */

kCAMERA_VsyncActiveLow = 0U,                /*!< VSYNC is active low. */

kCAMERA_VsyncActiveHigh = (1U << 2U),       /*!< VSYNC is active high. */

};

My question is, if CCIR656 format is adopted and there are no HREF and VSYNC hardware synchronization signals, how to set this parameter of  APP_CAMERA_CONTROL_FLAGS?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the evkbimxrt1050_csi_ccir656 demo in the SDK library.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
FromCH0
Contributor II

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
FromCH0
Contributor II

It seems that the function of RT1052 is very powerful. China is a big market. I hope NXP will pay more attention to the development of the Chinese market.

0 Kudos
FromCH0
Contributor II

Oh, I checked the manual. When the signal is in CCIR656 format, RT1052 can also receive H and S synchronization signals.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the evkbimxrt1050_csi_ccir656 demo in the SDK library.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
FromCH0
Contributor II

Thank you  very much!