RT1050 RT1060 bootloader issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050 RT1060 bootloader issues

parkyu
Contributor I

I saw many engineers ask this problem, and your TIC team explain it again and again.   I think it really defused engineers, maybe you can make another application to explain that clearly.  Actually, I still do not understand how a bootloader code in RAM work and help engineer to update their code......

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi park yu,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to review an AE's blogs which explain the flashloader mechanism in details.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

parkyu
Contributor I

Dear Jeremy:  Thank you for your reply. can you provide the link for AE's blogs, I even do not know there is a blogs like this. thank you!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi park yu,

Thank you for your reply.
Sorry, I forgot to attach the links.

1. https://www.cnblogs.com/henjay724/p/9096222.html

2. https://www.cnblogs.com/henjay724/p/9098577.html

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos