Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050 PWM resolution

hitwangweiqi
Contributor I

Hi team,

I am a beginner for RT1050.

For KV5x PWM module, it is noted in datasheet what is the highest PWM resolution (eg.260ns). However, I did not notice the similar discription in RT1050, what is the data for this device?

Besides, can we support highest resolution for period, phase and deadband? Or we can just realize part of that?

Regards,

Bruno

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Bruno Wang,

There's the reply from the AE team.

On the RT10xx products, the eFlexPWMs get their clock from ipg_clk_root. The max frequency for ipg_clk_root is 150MHz, so the resolution without even using any of the fractional options can already hit 6.67ns.

Hope this helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Bruno Wang,

Whether you can share your company name and Website, AE team need to register this information.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bruno Wang

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
It seems that the datasheet misses the specification about PWM resolution, I'll contact with the AE team for checking and inform you later.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos