RT1050 FOC DEMO SPEED LIMITATION

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050 FOC DEMO SPEED LIMITATION

steven_zhang
Contributor V

the normal speed of my motor is 40 000 N. i tried to run it with the RT1050 foc demo , it can run at the speed of about 4000 N. I check the MCAD options ,the limitation is  4399 as the attatchments .

1,is the anyway to disable the limitation?

2, i check the m1_pmsm_appconfig.h  file can i change the M1_N_MAX symbol to 10000 or bigger to get the faster speed?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Steven,

You can modify the parameters of MCAT according to your motor if you modify M1_params.txt in the below path of the SDK package.

SDK_2.7.0_EVKB-IMXRT1050\middleware\motor_control\freemaster\pmsm_float_enc\mcat\param_files

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

steven_zhang
Contributor V

thanks,i will try it, I got "phase error" while i tred to run  a bldc witch runs at above 35000 N,i measure the PWM IN wave for gd3000 and PWM out from GD3000 ,i fount the out put from GD3000 for upper  mosfet is wrong which combines the PWM for  lower  MOSFET,it is real strange. for detail ,please see the atatchment.

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steven,

Unfortunately, I am i.MX RT engineer and I am not expert in GD3000 device. I recommend you to post your question in one of the following recommended communities.

Best regards,

Felipe