cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050: Enable HAB signed boot via SWD interface

Jump to solution
jayyehtw
Contributor III

I've tried to enable and flash signed image using the MCUBootUtility software via the USB HID interface.

For the speed of the mass-production in factory, we would like to still use the SWD interface for programming..

From my brief understanding, to enable the HAB signature, the signed bootable image need to be programmed and the SRK0~7 in eFuse need to be programmed .

To programed a signed bootable image should be feasible with the SWD interface I guess.

So if it is possible to program the SRK0~7 in eFuse using the SWD interface?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) So if it is possible to program the SRK0~7 in eFuse using the SWD interface?
-- No, I'm afraid it's impossible.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) So if it is possible to program the SRK0~7 in eFuse using the SWD interface?
-- No, I'm afraid it's impossible.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos