RT1024 dma nested Loop mode

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1024 dma nested Loop mode

Contributor III

Hello,everyone

When I configured the QTMR input capture to trigger the DMA request, I set the value of NBYTES and CITER. According to the normal situation, an edge is triggered every time to trigger the DMA request. After CITER, the DMA interrupt is triggered, but after testing, it is found that when there is an edge All CITER will be executed. After testing, I found that when there is an input edge, the IEF bit of the SCTRL register in qtmr will always be set to 1, and this bit must be cleared manually. I would like to ask if it is because of this reason that all CITER in dma will be executed directly after an edge is generated? If so, how would I solve this problem? I only want to make an input capture request once for NBYTES, and then trigger the DMA interrupt after CITER input capture.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to qtmr_inputcapture_outputpwm_dma demo project in the SDK library.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos