RT1010: How many SAI1 interface has data input lines?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1010: How many SAI1 interface has data input lines?

anton_glukhov
Contributor III

Hi,

According to the datasheet for RT1010, it says SAI1 has 2 RX and 2 TX data lines. But, I cannot find SAI1-RXD1 data line(only RXD0 presented). There is no such pin in MCUxpresso. Could you please clarify what is the pin for RXD1? I would like to use both RXD0 and RXD1 of SAI1 interface.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Could you please clarify what is the pin for RXD1? I would like to use both RXD0 and RXD1 of the SAI1 interface.
-- After checking, the SAI1 seems only to have the RXD0 data line, and I'll inform you later after confirming with the AE team.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

anton_glukhov
Contributor III

Hi @jeremyzhou 

Any updates about this topic?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Sorry for the reply late.
On Friday of last week, the AE team replied that RXD1 is multiplexed with TXD1 through software config.
Have a great day.
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
1) Any updates about this topic?
-- Actually, I already contacted the AE team and still are waiting for a response from them.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos