cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT 1170 series

Jump to solution
AyushiAgrawal
Contributor I

Please provide the SD card memory space, ADC & DAC channels, no of GPIO's details for RT1176.

Also, does this microcontroller support open AI/MI code support as like arduino ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) So may I know the maximum limit up to which the controller can support the SD card space?
-- In my previous reply, I pointed out that the uSDHCx modules fully support SD Memory Card Specifications, v3.0, which means the maximum size is determined by the specification and like as below shows:

jeremyzhou_0-1611111155688.png

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Please provide the SD card memory space, ADC & DAC channels, no of GPIO's details for RT1176.
-- Actually, I'm a bit confused with this question, whether you can explain it again.
2) Also, does this microcontroller support open AI/MI code support as like Arduino?
-- Yes, it's able to deploy the TensorFlow-lite or CMSIS-NN library to run the model.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
AyushiAgrawal
Contributor I

1) Please provide the SD card memory space, ADC & DAC channels, no of GPIO's details for RT1176.
-- Actually, I'm a bit confused with this question, whether you can explain it again.

Yes, sure.

RT1176 series has a support for eMMC/SD card, so may I know how much memory space in GB's for SD card can be supported by the microcontroller? There must be some limit, r8?

Also, RT1176 series has 2 ADC controller but can you specifically mention how many channels they have in ADC in total?

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for your reply.
1) RT1176 series has support for eMMC/SD card, so may I know how much memory space in GB's for SD card can be supported by the microcontroller? There must be some limit, r8?
-- Please refer to the below figure.

2021-01-19_11-20-51.png
2) RT1176 series has 2 ADC controllers but can you specifically mention how many channels they have in ADC in total?
-- There are 26 channels in total.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos
AyushiAgrawal
Contributor I

I am looking for atleast 16-32 GB support by SD/eMMC card for this series. So may I know that maximum limit up to which the controller can support the SD card space?

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) So may I know the maximum limit up to which the controller can support the SD card space?
-- In my previous reply, I pointed out that the uSDHCx modules fully support SD Memory Card Specifications, v3.0, which means the maximum size is determined by the specification and like as below shows:

jeremyzhou_0-1611111155688.png

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos
Masmiseim
Senior Contributor I

-- There are 26 channels in total.

But only 20 are usable simultaneously.

0 Kudos