Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QSPI Flash Size MIMXRT1051

Jump to solution
rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Dear Friends,

I'm development a project with the MIMXRT1051 cross processor and I have a question: Can I use a QSPI Flash with size larger than 64Mb? The EVK (RT1050) use a QSPI Flash with size of 64Mb (IS25WP064), but I need use a QSPI Flash with size mininum of 256Mb (eg 256Mb, 512Mb or 1Gb).

Thanks a lot!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens Junior,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Table 2-1 demonstrates the system memory map of the i.MX RT1050, you can the FlexSPI can support the NOR flash whose size up to 504 MB.

pastedImage_1.png

TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens Junior,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Table 2-1 demonstrates the system memory map of the i.MX RT1050, you can the FlexSPI can support the NOR flash whose size up to 504 MB.

pastedImage_1.png

TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.