cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems sending FlexCAN frames with imx1062

jack__
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm developing a project for a imxrt1062 using the IDE IAR embedded workbanch. I run EmbOS, and I use the fsl drivers provided by NXP. I have some problems writing my own driver for the CANbus. I'll attach both the fsl FlexCAN driver and mine.

What I'm trying to do is initialize a CAN object, create a frame, send it in a loop through the CANbus and receive it on my laptop using the program MiniMon V3. 

For some reason MiniMon receives all the messages but it gives me a form error for each frame. I cannot understand why I'm getting this error. 

Any suggestion is well accepted!

thank you for your help,

Giacomo

P.S. I'm a beginner, so if you see that I'm doing something strange please let me know, thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi giacomo mazzola ,

Do you test the official flexCAN example code in the RT1060 SDK? Just as the following SDK path code:

SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT1060\boards\evkmimxrt1060\driver_examples\flexcan\interrupt_transfer

Whether this code can works OK on your side?

You can test it at first, then modify the code in the official SDK code to meet your own demand.

Please check it at first.

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos