cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on wifi_cypress_examples in RT1052/RT1021

Jump to solution
Contributor I

Hello everyone!

I am debugging the wifi_cypress_examples->wiced_iperf_4343W demo in the official SDK_2.6.1_MIMXRT.I have tried both the RT1052 and RT1021 processor. It was found that the initialization was successful, but the WIFI module could not detect the AP hotspot when scanning.. What could be the cause of the problem?And which module do you use?The module I am using is AW-NB197SM. The printed result and the schematic are as follows:

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 泽军 鲁 ,

Please read the readme.txt in that project, you will find this SDK project just support these wifi module:

- Murata 1DX or 1LV M.2 module
- Murata uSD M.2 Adapter

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 泽军 鲁 ,

Please read the readme.txt in that project, you will find this SDK project just support these wifi module:

- Murata 1DX or 1LV M.2 module
- Murata uSD M.2 Adapter

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for your answer. It is my negligence that I did not read the documentation carefully.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 泽军 鲁,

You are welcome!

If your question is solved, please help me to mark the correct answer, just to close this case.

In the future, if you have any questions about the NXP product, welcome to create the new case.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos