cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting RT1060_ota_example to RT1064

weber791024
Contributor I

Hi guys,

I porting the 1060_ota_example on the RT 1064 EVK,when I send command flash-erase-all,I get the error back,the status return kStatus_InvalidArgument=4,is the memry wrong?

And even I porting the example,I still don't know how to use the ota,

Use the blhost send command?

Or use  other tools?

Chapter 5 in the blhost User's Guide has some command,is here?

I just want test that my porting is work,anyone can help?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you please clarify whether you are referring to the ota_bootloader or the ota_demo_enet example?

Each example of our SDK includes a readme file that explains how the example works and the requirements. Have you checked this file? The readme file is located in the doc folder of each project.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

weber791024
Contributor I

Hi Felipe García,

Can you help me to understand the 1060 ota_bootloader, if I want use this project, did I need use else tools load a .bin file to the PROGRAM_FLASH(1064EVK), and swap it with primary image?

When I porting it on 1064EVK and run it, the swap meta not found.

0 Kudos

weber791024
Contributor I

Thank for reply,

Could you please clarify whether you are referring to the ota_bootloader or the ota_demo_enet example?

I porting the evkmimxrt1060_ota_bootloader on MIMXRT1064-EVK board.

Each example of our SDK includes a readme file that explains how the example works and the requirements. Have you checked this file? The readme file is located in the doc folder of each project.

I read the read.xt in the project but still don't know how to use.

When I use blhost.exe to send reliable-update this command the mcu can't find the swap meta.

My purpose is let reliable-update working on RT1064.

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Even though support may be limited as this is not officially supported in the SDK, I suggest you to check the community document below that explains how you can run demos on the i.MXRT1064-EVK with just a few modification to the RT1060 projects.

eIQ on i.MX RT1064 EVK 

To test it you can do same steps as my colleague in this thread. https://community.nxp.com/thread/521567#comment-1309153

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

james_boyce
Contributor II

Hi Felipe,

Will the 1060 ota_bootloader or the ota_demo_enet examples ever be supported on the RT1064 SDK? if so, when do you think the updated SDK will be available to download and test?

I am also having a lot of trouble converting the 1060 ota_bootloader to run on the RT1064, even with the migration guides it does not fully convert. The clock_config files are not similar.

Regards

James

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no plan at the moment to include this projects in RT1064 SDK. The community document I mentioned in my previous response includes also clock settings needed.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos