Porting LAN8720 to IMXRT1060, but AutoNegotiation is failed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting LAN8720 to IMXRT1060, but AutoNegotiation is failed.

seanwu
Contributor IV

Dear sir, I am porting LAN8720 PHY to IMXRT1060.

The example code is based on "enet_txrx_transfer" in SDK_2_11_1_EVK-MIMXRT1060.zip.

Now I got AutoNegotiation failed issue.

Could you please give me some suggestion ?

Thanks. BR,

Sean Wu

Weikeng

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

seanwu
Contributor IV

Dear sir, 

I had refered to this file. But AutoNegotiation is still failed.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Whether you can share the schematic of the board, further, did you already modify the driver files to fit the LAN8720?
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

seanwu
Contributor IV

Dear sir,

I had modified the driver to fit LAN8720, the attached files I sent you before. 

It could work (send and receive frame)normally although Autonegotiation is failed.

seanwu_0-1652927361778.png

The attached file is PHY daughter board. Using the default pins of EVB to connect the PHY.

seanwu_1-1652927607500.png

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I'd like to suggest you run some Lwip demo for testing, as the other customer successes before.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the attachment.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos