Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWM not found in MCUXpresso Config Tools i.Mx1060

Jump to solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am using the i.Mx 1060 with the SDK_2.x_EVK-MIMXRT1060. I've opened the evkmimxrt1060_pwm example but I can't find the PWM under the MCUXpresso Config Tools Peripherals or Components. I was expecting to find the eFlexPWM or PWM same as for let's say LPUART. How can I get the support for PWM in the MCUXpresso Config Tool?

Thank you,

Marius

Labels (1)
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marius Lucian Andrei,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Yes, the FlexPWM module hasn't be integrated into the MCUXpresso config tool, in another word, it's unavailable to support the FlexPWM module now.
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marius Lucian Andrei,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Yes, the FlexPWM module hasn't be integrated into the MCUXpresso config tool, in another word, it's unavailable to support the FlexPWM module now.
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
kurt_staubli
Contributor III

Hello

Is there a published roadmap for the Configuration Tool? I am using RT1060 and I have the feeling that the Peripheral Tool is not yet mature or I do not quite understand it. How is it for example possible to route a PWM output to trigger an ADC conversion with the Peripheral Tool?

Best regards,

Kurt

0 Kudos
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello jeremyzhou‌,

Thank you very much for your response! Can you estimate when or if the FlexPWM will be available? 

Best Regards, 

Marius