cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP RT selection

owais19m
Contributor I

Hi ,

Ive been a microchip developer for quite alot of time now ,im considering also programming in 32bit mcu's but im confused between two companies,anyways why is that i couldn't find a decent reference manual for MX series specially RT1010 ? The reason why im really confused is that I dont want to get trapped since i find almost no coding examples for these series no tutorials or anything of that sort ?are these mcu's for the pros only or should i consider it ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

First of all, the appropriate reference manual for i.MX RT1010 devices in the following link: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMXRT1010RM

In addition, you will find all the documentation and information about this chip in the link below:

i.MX RT1010 crossover MCU| ARM Cortex-M7| NXP | NXP 

I highly recommend you to check our Getting Started with i.MX RT1010 Evaluation Kit that will give you hints in how to use our MCUXpresso ecosystem.

If you have any other question please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos