cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP MCU Boot Utility error

anujtanksali
Contributor II

Hello,

Am using the iMXRT1064 EVK board. I was not able to program the board due to some issue so i used the MCU boot utility to recover the access to the board. I have tried this procedure earlier with success so my settings are correct on the utility (see attached snapshot 1.png ). But now am facing some issues. After i perform the step connect to ROM the Vendor-ID and Product-ID change automatically (see attached snapshot 3.png). I am not able to perform further steps and erase function on the utility fails. I get "HAB Disabled" error on command line (see attached snapshot 4.png) Please help me out with this issue.

Please let me know if there is any other way or any other utility to recover the board.

Thanks

Anuj

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You should check one-step option and make sure the connection status is turned into 'Reset Device', then you can do write, erase operation with this tool.

Best Regards,

Jay

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anuj Tanksali,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
In the Fig4, the 'HAB disabled' is not the error status, I'd like to suggest you check the command window carefully.

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos