cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Murata EVB support in i.MX RT SDK

Jump to solution
romitchatterjee
Contributor V

I have been using the i.MX RT boards with Murata 1DX module. Currently, I am working with the SDK 2.5.1 release and testing the wiced_iperf and wiced_mfg_test example in the MCUXpresso IDE. Is there any plan to integrate any other Murata EVBs, such as 1LV or 1MW, in the SDK?

Labels (2)
1 Solution
puja_sah
Contributor II

Hello Romit,

The new SDK release for i.MX RT 1050, i.MX RT 1060, i.MX RT 1064 and i.MX RT 1020 boards are posted in NXP website. You can download it from the below link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

1DX and 1LV are supported in the latest SDK release (SDK 2.6.1). 1MW is planned to be included in the future SDK release. In addition to 1LV support, soft AP and UDP throughput testing are added in the new SDK. BLE and BT pass-through examples have been added in the SDK for i.MX RT 1060 EVK

Hope it answers your question.

Thanks,

Puja

View solution in original post

3 Replies
romitchatterjee
Contributor V

Thanks a lot Kerry, Puja!

0 Kudos
puja_sah
Contributor II

Hello Romit,

The new SDK release for i.MX RT 1050, i.MX RT 1060, i.MX RT 1064 and i.MX RT 1020 boards are posted in NXP website. You can download it from the below link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

1DX and 1LV are supported in the latest SDK release (SDK 2.6.1). 1MW is planned to be included in the future SDK release. In addition to 1LV support, soft AP and UDP throughput testing are added in the new SDK. BLE and BT pass-through examples have been added in the SDK for i.MX RT 1060 EVK

Hope it answers your question.

Thanks,

Puja

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Romit Chatterjee,

Please download the newest SDK for RT1050 and RT1060 from this link:

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

You can find the 1DX and 1LV M.2 module is supported.

pastedImage_1.png

About the 1MW, I still not get the information to use it in MIMXRT product, but the I.MX8 already use it.

So, now, you can use the 1DX or the 1LV module for MIMXRT chip.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------