cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirrored and duplicated GUI on LCD

wongalex499
Contributor II

Hi there,

I am currently developing with the i.MX RT1050 Evaluation Kit and developing the GUI.

This is the emWin example provided by the SDK, emwin_gui_demo. It runs perfectly on a 4.3-inch LCD which the resolution is 480x272.

However, when I switch it to a 7-inch LCD, the problem occurs as shown in the attached image.

The whole GUI is mirrored and duplicated. Besides, there is a black region left and the GUI could not fill it.

Is there any method that I could try to solve it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

wongalex499
Contributor II

The resolution of the 7-inch LCD is 800x480.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alex Wong ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I think I need to know more information about the phenomenon, so whether you can introduce what modification did about the  emwin_gui_demo, in further, I'll appreciate a lot if you can share the schematic of the 7-inch LCD.
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wongalex499
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,
Actually I didn't modify much on emwin_gui_demo. Only int k = LCD_SetSize(800,480); is added into emwin_gui_demo.c for changing the physical size and send k to the terminal to check whether it runs successfuly or not.

Also, the loopDivider is set to 39 and post divider is set to 4 for the LCD.

Thank you.

Alex

0 Kudos

wongalex499
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

The problem is solved. It occurred due to a wrong setting in the LCD timing and buffer size.

Thank you for the replay.

Alex