Maximum supply voltage RT1062 A0 silicon

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum supply voltage RT1062 A0 silicon

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Is it correct that the maximum supply voltage for DCDC_IN on the RT1062 (silicon A0) is 3.0V and not 3.6V ?

Its not mentioned in the datasheet or errata, but only in the Hardware Development Guide

5 Replies

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

So far everything seems to work without the magic smoke coming out :smileywink:

Running at 3.3V.

First program running, board is designed for testing of RT1064 which is not quite available yet, I mounted a RT1062 instead and made it possible to connect a Quad SPI Flash (at 0x60000000) to start testing.

Once I know this is 100% working as it should I will be able to save the CPU/SDRAM design/layout and use this in the subsequent "real projects".

Thanks for help so far :smileyhappy:

Board is a 4 layer 0.8 mm thick from JLCPCB (US$ 79,- incl DHL shipping. 8 days from gerber to PCB arrived at doorstep).

2018-12-29 12.28.26.jpg

imx1.PNG

imx2.PNG

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carsten

Hardware Development Guide gives references to silicon A0&3.0V

for i.MXRT1050, so seems this is not true for RT1062.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Thanks Igor,

so there is nothing that points to that the RT1062 (and RT1064) should not be able to use 3.3V for A0 silicon ?

The hardware development guide I mentioned is for both RT1050 and RT1060:

pastedImage_1.png

I will know in a week or so when PCB arrives here, then I will see what happens (I have the possibility to change LDO so I can use either 3.0 or 3.3V)

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carsten

for supply voltage for DCDC_IN on the RT1062 one needs to use

its datasheet, it is prevalent over hardware development guide.

Best regards
igor

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Thanks Igor,

will do :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos