Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX RT 1170 Ethernet ports RMII support

Jump to solution
ereuveni
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

Looking into the MX RT 1170 datasheet, it states clearly that the 1G port support RMII interface.

However, it's not clear to me if the other ENET ports (10/100) support RMII as well.

Can someone please clarify?

I'm looking for an MCU with minimum 2xENET ports what supports RMII.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ereuveni 

Thanks a lot for reaching our technical support and for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Regarding your request, I would like to inform you that effectively RT1170 on Reference Manual mentions that both ENET ports support RMII operation on Page 3611.

PabloAvalos_0-1666375365813.png

Hope it helps! And please let me know if you have any other concern I can happily assist you with,

Best Regards.
Pablo Avalos.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ereuveni 

Thanks a lot for reaching our technical support and for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Regarding your request, I would like to inform you that effectively RT1170 on Reference Manual mentions that both ENET ports support RMII operation on Page 3611.

PabloAvalos_0-1666375365813.png

Hope it helps! And please let me know if you have any other concern I can happily assist you with,

Best Regards.
Pablo Avalos.

ereuveni
Contributor I
Thanks @PabloAvalos for your quick response!
0 Kudos
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ereuveni 

You're very welcome. Please let me know if you have any other concern I can help you with. Otherwise, I will proceed to close this ticket and feel free to open a new one if you need further support.

Thanks a lot!
Best Regards.
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos