Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【MIXMRT1061DVL6B】AVB Daisy chain connection of MIXMRT1061DVL6B

Jump to solution
bobhi009
Contributor I

Hello;

Does the two Ethernet controller of MIXMRT1061DVL6B with support for IEEE1588 support daisy chain connection , to transmit audio data and control data。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bobhi009 

All the audio code, you can find it in the SDK  USB area, or the sai driver project. we didn't provide 3rd part lib.

Yes, no directly DMIC, RT600/500 contains it. Normally, to record the audio, we use the I2S in the SAI module.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bobhi009 

RT1061 contains 2 ethernet, normally, one ethernet connect to one PHY, then connected externally to the ethernet interface.

I am not sure which detail daisy chain connection you mentioned, do you want to connect two ethernet pin together without the PHY? Then do the 2 ENET communication in one R1061 chip? Can you draw one simple picture about your desired connection? Thanks.

best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos
bobhi009
Contributor I

kerry:

thanks for your replay. I want to make a device like the picture show, the pc can play a sound with the usb , And all device can play it to speaker,  and all device pdm mic can be captured by PC with USB.  

bobhi009_0-1628663856047.png

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bobhi009 ,

I think you still need to connect the PHY,  Dev1_ENET1->PHY->PHY->Dev2_ENET2, I think this method should be OK, as it is mainly using the enet to do communication between the different RT chip, if just pin to pin connection between the different RT chip, I think that is not supported.

To the USB, it's OK to use it.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 Kudos
bobhi009
Contributor I

kerryzhou:

Yes ,need to connect the PHY. the other question is do we need additional third-party libraries to achieve audio synchronization between different devices? Is there any reference material?And I noticed that this chip does not have a DMIC interface, Do you need to use SPI to simulate receiving PDM data, and then do the PDM to PCM conversion on the software?Any suggestions in this ?

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bobhi009 

All the audio code, you can find it in the SDK  USB area, or the sai driver project. we didn't provide 3rd part lib.

Yes, no directly DMIC, RT600/500 contains it. Normally, to record the audio, we use the I2S in the SAI module.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos