Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1160-EVK kit camera module

Jump to solution
sivaraj
Contributor II

Hi,

Can anyone please confirm whether OV5640 Camera module will be present in the MIMXRT1160-EVK kit?

Thanks,

Sivaraj

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sivaraj,

The camera compatible out of the box with the MIMXRT1160-EVK is the same as the one included in the MIMXRT1170-EVK.

The manufacturer for this module is Suzhou Real Electronics Technology Co., LTD, with the manufacturing part number R5640AA.

I hope that this information helps!

Regards,
Gustavo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sivaraj,

The i.MXRT1160-EVK does not include the OV5640 Camera module.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos
sivaraj
Contributor II

Hi Gustavo,

We could see the camera module in the Kit contents present in the user manual document provided in the below link.

MIMXRT1160-EVK Board User Manual (nxp.com) 

sivaraj_0-1628663263602.png

Can you please clarify?

Please also share the details of the module if we need to procure it separately.

Thanks,

Sivaraj

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sivaraj,

Thank you for the additional information! I think this may be an oversight on the User Manual. Allow me to confirm internally and I will let you know as soon as I have a confirmation on this.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sivaraj,

I confirmed that it was decided not to include the camera and the User Manual will be updated to reflect this.

My apologies for the confusion and thank you for pointing out this error in the documentation.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos
sivaraj
Contributor II

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Can you please let us know the suitable camera module part number and vendor details for procuring the camera from our end?

Thanks

Sivaraj

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sivaraj,

The camera compatible out of the box with the MIMXRT1160-EVK is the same as the one included in the MIMXRT1170-EVK.

The manufacturer for this module is Suzhou Real Electronics Technology Co., LTD, with the manufacturing part number R5640AA.

I hope that this information helps!

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos