表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MIMXRT1064-EVK support for Eclipse

ソリューションへジャンプ
468件の閲覧回数
vaibhavkambli
Contributor I

Hello,

I wanted to port MIMXRT1064-EVK project from MCU Xpresso_IDE to Eclipse IDE.  I wanted to setup compilation and debugging interface that should be independent of Xpresso IDE.

I have attahced MCU Xpresso IDE hello world example project. 

Can anyone please provide steps as well as reference.

Please help!

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
465件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The MCUXpresso IDE is based on Eclipse, in another word, the MCUXpresso IDE seems like a customized version of the Eclipse.
In my opinion, it's not necessary to build up an Eclipse environment to develop the i.MX RT MCU, so I'm curious why you want to do that.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
466件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The MCUXpresso IDE is based on Eclipse, in another word, the MCUXpresso IDE seems like a customized version of the Eclipse.
In my opinion, it's not necessary to build up an Eclipse environment to develop the i.MX RT MCU, so I'm curious why you want to do that.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛