MIMXRT1064-EVK files for Altium Designer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1064-EVK files for Altium Designer

aptron_chad
Contributor II

I have purchased the i.MX RT1064 EVK and would like to examine the PCB layout however I exclusively use Altium and I cannot import the design files which are in Cadence Allegro format. Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the design files for this PCB in Altium format please?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
1) Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the design files for this PCB in Altium format, please?
-- No, I'm afraid not, however, you can try to get it by converting the design file into the Altium format from the Cadence Allegro format.
Please ask Google to do that☺.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

aptron_chad
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy , I am aware of the process but don't have access to Allegro or anyone who can convert the files for me. I found that ST Micro releases their reference designs for their device in Altium format - really helpful to their customers!

0 Kudos