MIMXRT1064-EVK: Break at address "0x2020b4" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1064-EVK: Break at address "0x2020b4" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.

zekelandon
Contributor III

Hello Community,

I am trying to run a user developed program which has run time memory allocations in MIMXRT1064 board. I increased SRAM size to fit stack and heap region. Program gets compiled successfully. Once I try to dump and execute, problem occurs with error information as "Break at address "0x2020b4" with no debug information available, or outside of program code". Could someone help me understand and fix this?

Memory details:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Zeke

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zeke,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I was wondering if you can share the heap and stack configuration. I think it can help me to figure it out.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zekelandon
Contributor III

Hi jeremyzhou‌, thanks for showing interest in helping me. I figured out the problem and resolved it. Memory was exceeding the high limit hence the board was not able to identify the memory location ending in throwing errors. I fixed it referring the data sheet and the issue is gone now.

Thanks,

Zeke

0 Kudos

rajendrac4u
Contributor II

Hello @zekelandon ,

even i am facing same issue. which memory you are mentioned below. can you let me know how you corrected.

0 Kudos