MIMXRT1050-EVK with P&E Micro

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1050-EVK with P&E Micro

Childe
Contributor II

I am using MIMXRT1050-EVK and I have P&E multi link FX (Rev.A). I try to use P&E which I have to debug EVK on MCUXpresso but IDE show illegal device. Does P&E multi link FX (Rev.A) support I.MXRT 1050 device?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I just tested programming the hello_wold example from MCUXpresso SDK on MIMXRT1050-EVKB board with P&E Multilink FX rev. B, and it worked properly. The key points to consider are the following:

• Please ensure that MCUXpresso IDE have the proper launch configurations for P&E.
  • Double check that the EVKB board is properly powered (jumpers on J1).
  • Verify if the P&E Multilink FX has the updated firmware.
  • Double check the cable connection/orientation between Multilink FX and EVKB board. I tested with a 20-pin ribbon cable on PORT_B of the Multilink FX, and also with a 20-pin mini ribbon cable on PORT_F with an adapter on the other end. In both cases, it was connected to J21 header of the EVKB board.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos