MCUBOOT on IMXRT600

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUBOOT on IMXRT600

jmg5150
Contributor I

I'm looking for MCUBOOT for RT685 - I saw on a previous post from mid-June (RT685 Bootloader Sample Code) that an example would be added to the next release of the SDK in July, however it's now mid-August and I haven't been able to locate it. Could you please provide some additional insight into when the bootloader project/support will be available?

Thank you very much.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jmg5150
Contributor I

Hello Sabina,

Thanks for your response. I tried your suggestion to download the SDK including all middleware components, however when I load the SDK into MCUXpresso IDE and try to import SDK examples, there is only the "ota_bootloader" project shown under the "bootloader examples" section, as seen in my screenshot below. Can you please advise? Thanks again. no_mcuboot_example.png

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jonathan, 

Yes this is the correct example. The middleware used for this example is mcu-boot.

If you import this example you will see that the folders are included. 

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jonathan,

Hope you are doing well.

When downloading the SDK 2.8.0 version, please make sure to have all of the middleware components selected.

pastedImage_2.png

If done, then you will find a folder in the SDK examples called bootloader_examples. This is including the mcu-boot middleware. 

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos