Lpi2c LPI2C_MasterStart in polling mode unable to send slave adress and dont relase the bus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpi2c LPI2C_MasterStart in polling mode unable to send slave adress and dont relase the bus

Jump to solution
claudecdg66
Contributor II

Hi, after using the demo code for the lpi2c master polling example code and it work, i move on to integrate it into a real application, but the start function won't send the adress and don't relase  the bus thus causing the code to block in the read function. I'm using the mcuexpresso config tool to configure the lpi2c like in the example.  what can cause a problem like that. i joined the projet and a screenshot of the bus.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

I believe that your question is similar to the other posted. Please try to keep communication in one thread.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/534338 

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

I believe that your question is similar to the other posted. Please try to keep communication in one thread.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/534338 

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos